Thursday, January 7, 2010

I started out with nothing...

And I still got most of it left! -Seasick Steve

Glad to see some good old fashioned blues coming back around in today's mucked up music industry. Watch the vids for some info on why Seasick Steve is the real deal. Check out his tunes if you get the chance.


Introducing...Seasick Steve!!

Seasick Steve | MySpace Music Videos



In all the years I've watched Top Gear (probably my all time favorite television program).. I've always wondered how they would take to an old true blue yank such as Steve. What, with nearly every episode littered with cheerful jabs and satire pointed directly at we, the estranged bastard colonies of greed, US of A. Of course, how can you forget their first trip to AMERICA... God bless it. Anyways, I think this went pretty well..

No comments:

Post a Comment